Friday, September 2, 2011

Hey about that stuff

So about that room and baby, eh?  Well, the room is done and the baby is scheduled to be delivered via C-section one week from now which means this is my last ever weekend not being a parent.  Ho-lee crap.

For some reason I don't have any good pictures of the finished nursery on my phone so here is one of the closet organizer I put in a few weekends ago.  The snaziness is immense.


In other news directly related to the name of this blog, I've been slowly trying to count some gosh darn calories as well as getting back into biking.  I've been doing some rides around the general area of my home as well as going to the riverwalk to enjoy biking paths filled with inconsiderate people who walk in the middle of the damn path.  LEFT YOU SONS-A-BITCHES, ON YOUR LEFT!

On my most recent ride the trusty bike whose cost was 3 dollars USD has developed an ominous creaking noise, no doubt from the millions of pounds of pressure my thunderous leg muscles have been applying on the pedals.  That, or it just needs greased up or something.  For the time being I may be back on the trusty Trek mountain bike that makes up in gearing what it lacks in efficient means of going down the road.  

More likely I'll just stop riding because I'm going to be busy with a baby and stuff.  So yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment