Friday, August 13, 2010

Danny go bye bye

Tomorrow marks the day of babby's first airplane ride (that I don't jump out of)! I'm headed to the 2010 Filemaker Developer's Conference in sunny San Diego so I'm going to be out of the mix for a while. Nerd stuff, ahoy!

I recently posted on reddit (in the /r/bicycling subreddit) about .,_~the bike~_,. and received enough positive feedback that inspired me to get back to it. Unfortunately, with the trip and yesterday's rainy weather (for a change), I'll have to wait at least a little while longer. In any case, I got a lot of good info about my bike and bicycling in general which was very helpful.

A quick update on P90x: I've still been doing it. It was a little easier this week, I think. Last night was yoga-x which I'm growing to like alot, though I only lasted 45 minutes this time. Tonight I'm skipping as well to spend time with Amber, but I fully plan to pick it back up when I get back home.

Today is payday but thanks to quite a bit of up-front money needed for the trip (and paying the mortgage out of this check), the student loan balance only fell $300 to $4,552.27. Hoping to make a much larger dent on the 27th!

That's it for now, I may post some pictures of my trip as they come up.

2 comments:

  1. I saw your original post on Reddit and read through your previous posts. I love your blog, it seems really similar to one I've just started with some of my friends.

    Good job on paying off your debts, I myself just paid off my student loan last month (a wopping 7 years early!) and I'm working on getting that CC in line!

    Reading about your adventures with P90X makes me want to bust out the videos and give it a try again. Have fun in sunny San Diego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ryzzie, I'm glad you like the site. I followed your site as it's always nice to read about things you already agree with ;)

    ReplyDelete